Launch + Rover Slim Sleeve
Designed with a slender profile for carrying inside a larger bag or independently by its adjustable strap, the Slim Sleeve from Planetbox features a single top access slot, making it easy to slide your Rover or Launch in and out for safekeeping. Made with durable metal hardware, the Slim Sleeve offers maximum durability for lunches on the go.
- About Planetbox
- Detachable and adjustable carry strap allows for across-the-shoulder or handbag-type transport.
- Insulated soft-sided walls for hours of insulation power.
- Inner lining coated with a non-toxic water repellent that easily wipes clean.
- Extra interior space to store a ColdKit or Cool Pack.
- 5 oz / 141 g; 11"× 9"× 2.75"
- Materials: Outside 100% Recycled PET and PU Coating. Inside of all Sleeves: 100% Polyester + TPU Coating
- Care: Hand wash, line dry, or wipe clean. The bag can be fully submerged in warm, soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before use.
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes and sought to create a stainless steel option that was long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. We hope that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.