PlanetBox - Lunch Sack was made to make meals on the go even more simple. Equipped with a sturdy handle for easy carrying and insulated to keep your food fresh, this bag’s the ultimate takeaway.
- About Planetbox
- Designed to carry the Launch and Rover lunchboxes in an upright position.
- Interior pocket to hold PlanetBox Cool Pack andutensils.
- Expandable side pocket Capsule and Pour Spout bottles
- Velcro closure and pull tab for effortless opening
- Made of non-toxic 100% Recycled Polyester
- Bags DO NOT contain DWR
- Weight: .5lb / 227 g
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 3.5 in / 28 x 20.3 x 8.9 cm
- Materials: Outer material is RPET Canvas. Inner material is PEVA-coated RPET canvas.
- Care and use: Machine wash gentle cycle, tumble dry low or air dry
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.