Lunch Tote Bag
PlanetBox - Lunch Tote Bag was designed with versatility in mind. Simply grab the handle to bring your lunch along or convert it to a backpack for carrying with ease. Designed for flexibility, only the back side of the Tote is reinforced with padding.
- About Planetbox
- Designed to tote the Launch and Rover lunchboxes in an upright position.
- Enough space to include your lunchbox and snack boxes for longer days.
- Three interior pockets to hold PlanetBox Cool Pack, utensils, and any extras
- Exterior pocket with zip closure
- Water resistant interior
- Made of recycled polyester
- Bags DO NOT contain DWR
- Weight: 1 lb / 453.6 g
- Dimensions: Overall: 12 x 10 x 4in / 30.5 x 25.4 x 10.2cm Front pocket: 9 x 7 x 1in / 22.9 x 17.8 x 2.5cm Fully extended straps: 18in / 45.7cm per side
- Materials: Outer material is RPET Canvas. Inner material is PEVA-coated RPET canvas.
- Care and use: Machine wash gentle cycle, tumble dry low or air dry
- Ages: 3y+
- Made in China
Saying goodbye to single-use.
PlanetBox began in 2009 with parents Robert and Caroline Miros, who shared a vision for a more sustainable lunchbox. They were frustrated with the lack of plastic-free lunchboxes on the market and sought to create a stainless steel option, designed to be long-lasting, durable, and zero-waste. They wanted their kids to be able to get the nutritious foods they needed, all while reducing the waste that typically comes along with it. With that in mind, the PlanetBox Rover was born.
Planetbox believes small lifestyle changes can have a big impact. By switching to a durable, long-lasting lunchbox, you can eliminate all that plastic waste that would have ended up in a landfill. Our hope is that packing lunch can become a fun and interactive way for kids to learn to care for themselves and the planet, creating healthy habits that will last a lifetime.