Organic Training Pants
Your little one is growing up. This washable Under The Nile Organic Training Pants for toddlers are perfect for potty training and are easy to pull up.
These organic reusable training underwear are so soft and comfy, your children will insist on wearing them even after being potty trained! These reusable training pants are perfect for transitioning from diaper to potty.
- About Under The Nile
- These training pants are soft and easy for your toddler to pull on. Made of rib knit and two layers of terry liner, these training pants are soft and absorbent.
- 3 layers of organic cotton terry kit for absorption.
- Elastic waist for comfort
- Easy to pull up
- 100% organic GOTS-certified Egyptian cotton
- Made by a fair trade partner in Egypt
- Absolutely NO Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, or lead
- Size: 12-24m fits 20-28lbs; 2-4yrs fits 26-36lbs.
- Made in Egypt
Under the Nile was founded 20 years ago because of a mom’s mission to find clothing for her babies at the time (not so little anymore now) that would not irritate their skin. The more she researched, the more convinced she became to start her own organic cotton baby clothing company that would not only benefit her children - but all children.
Under the Nile baby clothing and accessories are made sustainably and ethically with 100% Egyptian-grown cotton. Under the Nile is committed to providing the highest quality baby clothes in a sustainable and socially responsible manner, while demonstrating authenticity and transparency in their business practices.
All Under The Nile products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make the clothes are treated well and paid fairly.